- Provide general information, direction and assistance to all citizens, department heads, elected officials and others having business with the town.
- Provide applications and forms for abatements, Current Use, Notice of Intent and exemptions.
- Provide information and copies of property assessment tax cards.
- Process Home Occupation permits.
- Prepare warrants for semi-annual property tax billings.
- Prepare and monitor the budget, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and invoices.
- Oversee welfare applicants and the food pantry.
- Oversee trash and recycling with Waste Management.
- Schedule rental of Town Hall and Pound School buildings.
- Keep Board of Selectmen meeting minutes.
- Provide Notary and Justice of the Peace services to the public.
|Grace Ruelle||Town Admin||603-642-8406 x1|