Fire Education / Fire Prevention
This Year’s Theme:
Prevent Home Fires
* Are your portable space heaters at least 3 feet from anything that can burn?
* Are matches and lighters in a locked cabinet where children cannot reach them?
* Do you have working smoke alarms in every bedroom?
* Does your family practice your home fire escape plan twice a year?
* Does your home have carbon monoxide alarms?
* Is your stovetop clean and free from clutter?
* Do you have your chimney cleaned and inspected at the beginning of each winter?
* Do you refrain from burning candles in your bedroom (where most candle fires occur)?
Contact us at 642-3141 if you’d like us to perform a free home fire safety check for your family!
Home | Board of
Selectmen | Town Office | Planning Board
| Board of Adjustment | Forms | Contact Information
Town of East Kingston, New Hampshire Official Website www.eknh.org
K. Weise Web Design